Had unprotected sex immediately after periods. Eating papayas, pineapples from refraining pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy?

hi im anitha from chennai . i had a miscarriage on november 2 and had a D&C. I had my period the next month since we were using condoms and on protective sex. Right after my period ,the next three days we had unprotected sex. Please let me know whther i would be pregnant. From our side , we plan to leave a gap of three months n then to get pregnant. Hence i started to eat papayas, pineapples n was continue my ususal exercises and skipping jumps without refraining from it, so that i would get periods ths month. Please advice me Doctor. -----Anitha
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012