Had unprotected sex and took ipill. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What's wrong?

My girlfriend first day was on 6th Nov, 2012. i made out on 10th and gave her ipill. Later on 30th Nov i made out, though i am sure i have not ejaculated as the unsafe intercourse was for a short span. today is 16th dec still she has not got periods, and there are no such symptoms as sore nipples . I am aware of side effects of these contraceptive pills, periods get delayed for like 2 weeks and for some its delayed for months and their pregnancy tests are negative too. Please help out..
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012