Had unprotected sex after periods. Having a lot of abdominal pain, lower back pain, nipple hurt. Pregnancy?

my question is could i be pregnant i had my period feb 14th then had unprotected sex on the 17, 22 and 23 pull out method and the 24 and 25 he came in me i think i ovulated on feb 26th and im due for my period on march 15th. on the 26 i had alot of abdominal pain and back pain then i started getting a runny nose on march 3rd and constantly sneezing and still consistent. and the 4th started dull lower back pain nipples hurt to the touch hip and leg pain and extremely tired. is it just PMS or could it be more pregnancy symptoms . or is it all in my head?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013