Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Breast feeling tender. Chances of pregnancy?

I had protected sex with my girlfriend. However the condom split. Therefore, she took a pill the next day to prevent herself from getting pregnant. It s now been a been 36 days since she took the pill and she hasn t had her period yet. She took a pregnancy test last week & it came back as negative. She is now telling me that she is feeling sick and that her breast are feeling tender. Are those common factors after taking the pill? Do you think she could be pregnant? Please help me. I need professional advice.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012