Had unprotected sex. Tired, always thirsty and hungry, frequent urination, abdominal cramps. Pregnant?

Hello, I had unprotected sex on April 11 and not suppose to get my period till April 29. However, he did not ejaculate in me so I was wondering if I could get pregnant through pre cum? After I had intercourse the following Monday I got a cold so I thought I was always tired because of that, but it continued. About a week after intercourse I noticed that I was always thirsty and hungry and making frequent trips to the bathroom. I've been getting lower abdominal cramps and I keep thinking my period is coming. I also discovered that I have a brown line going down from my belly button into my private area which I never had before. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013