Had unprotected sex. Spotting, increased discharge, constipation. Worried

took plan be three days after new years after unprotected sex on new years. a week after, i experienced some spotting and what seemed like a light period, but i just had my period during the new years weekend and before hand . haven t gotten my period just yet, but lately, i ve been having increased discharge pretty much everyday (with a slight smell, and kind of looks like i ve peed a little and it crusts on my panties. gross, but it is what it is) and i ve had slight constipation . just today, my right breast is hurting like its growing or something and now i m just getting paranoid/worried. is this something i should be worried about? i ve taken a pregnancy test last week and it was negative, but i m still worried. i feel like i ve been gaining weight, but that might be because i ve been eating more with friends lately, but still.. please please please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013