Had unprotected sex. No period. Brownish discharge from vagina. What is it?

Hi I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND LOST MY Virginity when i was 17 i have been on depo for about a year in a half if not more i have not had a period in about 8 or more months . i have been having sex with the same person for about a year until saturday i had sex with somebody else unprotected in since then i have been having a brownish discharge from my vagina i am very concerned on what this could be i have been doing my research and it said it could be old blood which i dont understand i haven't had a period or that it could be a STD :( PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013