Had unprotected sex. Missed periods, feeling bloated and have lower back pain. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 18. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the day I was suppose to have my period which was November 6th, I have now missed my November period. My last period was October 15th. My cycles are very normal about 28 days each. Im healthy etc. I have been pooping more than usual, I stay bloated now, I sleep more, my body temperature is always hot now my face feels red hot, I normally could eat almost a whole pizza myself and not have a problem and now I can barely eat 3-4 pieces. I felt like I was gonna throw up a few times also two mornings in a row I woke up with lower back pain and cramping in my lower belly. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012