Had unprotected sex. Having lower abdominal pain, tender breasts, my lower belly is protruding and have acne on my face. Should I be worried about the findings?

I am 46 and had unprotected sex towards the end of December. At the beginning of January I had my period, and then some spotting at the end of January. I have not had a period or any spotting since then. From mid-February I started experiencing hot flashes which lasted two weeks. I now have lower abdominal pain, tender breasts, my lower belly is protruding and have acne on my face. I generally feel tired with lost appetite and lower back pain occasionally. I took the pregnancy test today and it came out negative.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013