Had unprotected sex. Having headache, sore throat and itchy vagina. Worried for herpes

I am sitting here freaking out and because its Christmas, no doctors are open. I had protected sex for the first time with a guy I ve been seeing for a while. Although we used a condom there was some genital touching (no penetration) before sex and unprotected oral. this was about 3:00am on Saturday Morning. On monday morning i woke up with a very sore throat , headache an ache similiar to period pain and an itchy vagina . It is now Tuesday evening and no blisters seem to have appeared on my vagina and the itching is only sporadic but my throat does have a blister on each side. I am worried i have caught oral and genital herpes . Could anyone help with advice??? It would be appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012