Had unprotected sex. Having headache, acne, creamy white discharge. Noticed blood spot. Can I be pregnant?

hello. I don t know if i am pregnant??????? plz help? i quit depo shot and got my period in january 9, 2013. the same day i was supposed to get the shot again which i didnt . i had unprotected sex the whole month and the beginning of February weeks and days before my husband ejaculated all the times inside me. so i feel tired,hungry, peeing a lot,sometimes constipated,my boops dont hurt at all they dont look different sometimes they feel heavier, thirsty,cramping, lower back pains, a lot of headaches , acne , sometimes super tired sometimes i feel okay., i also have a white creamy milky discharge and since menstrual symptoms are alike i cant tell the since im a regular i get my period every month. i been 2 days late i feel like im getting my period but nothing.i bought the first response test i tested one day before my missed period wich was feb 8 it came out negative. yesterday i had sex with my husband and when he pull out it had a spot of blood and i thought i got my period or think tomorrow il get it. but nothing i only bled a little tiny pinkish spot . today feb 11 i tested again and it came back negative. so my question is this possible do a lot of women experiences this can i be pregnant??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013