Had unprotected sex. Have mild cramping, back pain, soreness in breasts. What can help?

im sorry for all the TMI & info.. i know i should be using protection,im only 15 & im scared. So 15 days ago (i think during my fertile days) i had unprotected "sex" with my boyfriend. i say sex in quotations because it wasn't really sex, We only penetrated 5 or 6 times i dont even think all the way.he DID NOT cum before/during/or after this.It was quick cuz i was scared i was gonna get pregnant so i stopped. he peed 3 times before this if that matters at all. My concern was precum.. he claims there was none but I KNOW there is ALWAYS a chance. im really scared cause ive been reading online womens early pregnancy symptoms & i have similar ones. Probably 7, 8 days after this i got MILD MILD cramping.. in my lower abdomen..i might of even ovulated late idk. BUT ever since then ive had very small cramps for a few minutes each day in my lower abdomen & near my ovaries sometimes. & lower back pain.. also near kidneys. & sore boobs.. but periods due in 5 days so them being sore is normal.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013