Had unprotected sex. Has some stain. Took a precautionary medication. What could have caused this?

my period ended two days ago so My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex today there is zero chance his ejaculation made its way into my vagina. He pulled out on time . But awhile after this encounter on my panties I noticed this white/a little brown and some yellow stain. He didn't ejaculate on my undies. What could this mean? Is this normal? This past month I took 'next choice one dose' as a precaution cause the condom broke . Could that be it? And im not pregnant I took a home test. What could've caused this stain?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013