Had unprotected sex. Had spotting. Delayed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

I first got the depo shot in Nov of 2009 and stopped it in August of 2012. I started taking the pill in October 0f 2012 and had a period for Oct, Nov and Dec 0f 2012. My last period begin Dec 28 2012 and I ve had unprotected sex Jan 3rd, the 7th, the 9th and the 10th of 2013. I ve had spottinf on the day of Jan 12th and the 13th it was a brownish color. My next period was suppose to come on Jan 25 2012 and it s now the 31st and ther s still no period. I have took 5 pregnancy test and all came back negative I am starting to get worried. I really think i could be pregnant but all test were negative Im starting to get confused. Could i still be pregnant or could me being on depo then changing to the pill play a part?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013