Had unprotected sex. Getting frequent urination, feeling ill. Pregnancy test negative. Possibility of pregnancy?

i had unprotected sex june 4 ans june 6 and i also was on my period and now i constantly used the restroom have very terribly cramps at night hardly eat because i feel like ill throw. but i took a pregancy test on june 8 at night it came out negative but the next morning i seen a little skinny making the test look postive then i took another test and it came out negative. and i haven t had my period yet. could i be possibly pregnant ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012