Had unprotected sex. Did that lead to red and itchy vagina? Am I pregnant?

A little background, i was last on my period the 15th of august and should be starting mine soon! Im not on birth control so it isnt completely regular! Well i had unprotected sex four nights ago and yesterday i started noticing different things gone wrong! Right on the inside of my vagina is red and itchy (Not far in like right near the opening) i douched but just because i freaked out at first and it burned! I have discharge but not like thick, and odor but not to strong. It just itches. After douching i feel a lot better! Im just terrified i have and STI or pregnant. I really just want to wait it out and see if i start and the irritation goes away. But is this syptoms of anything?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012