Had unprotected oral sex with 69 position, itching in vulva, water like discharge. What are the consequences of it?

hello,i had un protected oral sex with 69 position with my husband he is having fever since the next day as my vaginal fluids went into his mouth which he spit later on,and iv got itching in my vulva and water like discharge .can u guide us what are we suffering from and how do we know that everything is ok and what medications should we take ?.what are the consequences of un protected oral sex between husband and wife. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013