Had unprotected oral sex. Taken antibiotics for sore throat. Red bump on penis, stinging urination, redness

My last sexual encounter was March 2, 2013. During this sexual encounter, I both performed and received unprotected oral sex with another male.

Around a week after this encounter, I experienced a sore throat that I assumed was from the phallus irritating the throat during fellatio (which I have experienced before with partners whom I absolutely knew were clean). I went to the doctor and was put on an antibiotic regimin that I did not strictly adhere to, and never ended up finishing the pills after taking 1, 2, or rarely ever the prescribed 3 a day for about 18 days instead of the prescribed 10 days.

Around April 9th, I noticed a red bump on my penis that I popped out of anxiety to find out what it was. When popped, a substance similar to a blackhead or pimple (basically sebum) came out, along with a minor amount of blood. I dismissed it as strange penile pimple. A couple days passed by, and more red dots appeared, along with another bump that I also popped (stupid me), which yielded a clear fluid. The 15th I noticed stinging while I was peeing, and today, the 16th, I spread apart the lips of my meatus to discover redness, irritation, and what appeared to be two ulcers.

I have suffered from UTI's in the past and have had a bladder infection--all before I was sexually active. I have been tested for HIV and syphillis, both coming back negative. I feel it might be helpful to add that the red dots came after a period of very frequent masturbation. I am concerned about STD's, primarily. I am an 18 year old male.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013