Had unprotected intercourse, very painful, had heavy period. Had IUD removed. STD negative. Why do I feel tired?

Had unprotected intercourse that was painful had period about five days later really heavy for three days so sex on sept 1 period on 6th then I got iud removed sept 20 then a crampy period for 3 days on 22-25 then again on oct 6 but light I put nuva ring in n been having brown discharge and spotting when I wipe. I was checked for infection and std on sept 20 when iud was removed all negative do you know with this might be I have been very sleepy little energy since early September
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013