Had unprotected intercourse, missing periods, pregnancy test negative, pain in ovary and stomach. Pregnant?

hi i am a female age 23 had a late period in jan about 4 days. Now in feb got my period when expected in feb 18 had unprotected sex with my husband on the 18 i was to have my period on march 4 now i am 5 days late and the first day i was late took a pregnacy test came out negative. then three more days on the 6th took another one negative. Now two days later this morning i am having some pain in my ovarrie area mainly left side and left side of my stomach as well am i pregnant? or why is my period late?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012