Had unprotected intercourse, light bleeding, bloating, gaseous, lightheadedness, pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Last month I had my normal period sept 6-12 then few times unprotected intercourse. Oct 4 I was due for period but nothing came then on Oct 6 I had a one day bleeding . Then Oct 20-25 I had light super light period. And now I am super gassy. And feel light headed some times. Not to mention I been peeing a lot since beginning of Oct. have taken pregnancy test , last time I took the test was Oct 8 and it was negative. Could it be possible I am pregnant, am scare to test again.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  247 Awaiting Answer