Had unprotected intercourse, got chlamydia, having swollen lymph node, dry cough, pregnant. Will it cause any harm?

Had unprotected sex with someone two weeks prior to giving birth. Got clamedia from that person. Only had sex with them once. Its been two years and I have been doin a lot of research since then on HIV . The reason is because this person posted something on a website that had me worried every since. I have has swollen lymph node in my growing that went away, drying cough I used to weigh 190 and I know weigh 170 I had a bump near my anus that went away without treatment. I am now pregnant an just want some expert advice /
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012