Had tubes tied, flutters in lower abdomen. Have periods with light discharge. UPT negative. Suggestion?

38 years old- 4 children (all concieved on birth control- pill , depo, etc)- tubes tied 10 years ago- band method. was told 3 years ago my left tube was growing back together. feeling flutters lower left abdomen , 5 days now, has not moved position. no missed periods, but last 4 months, very light, and only 3 days long- usually i am a 7 day girl. 2 home pregnancy tests negative, but i have had false negatives before. twitches, little flutters all day ling, and every so often at night. starting to freak me out- happening right now.... as i type
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012