Had tubal ligation done. Longer menstruation, passing blood clots. Could tubes have come undone?

I m 49 and had a tubaligation done about 24 years ago and I have been having longer menastration that would last longer than a week. I also have lots of blood clots. I have been told that I m in premenopause. I ve also been Checked for fibroids and don t have any. Could my tubaligation have come undone causing these long cycles and clots? This have been going on for 3 months now. Each month I may have only two weekday of no periods.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012