Had triple negative breast cancer. Hysterectomy done. Have difficulty breathing and bone pain. Cancer?

Hi I have had triple negative breast cancer two years ago. Last year they found cancer cells in my fallopian tubes, so I had a complete hysterectomy. Sometimes I have difficulty breathing and I have so much pain in my bones mostly shins and feet. Its thought to be shin splints and plantar fasciitis (spelling?) anyway my question is without being paranoid how do you know if its cancer or just other problems. I don't want to be a hyperchondriac yet my body just feel so bad.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013