Had tonsilectomy and had hypochondrium pain. Ultrasound reveled thick GB walls with positive and negative results. Done LFT. Taking doxycyclin. Reasons?

Iam 23 yeara old female In November 2010 i have subjectd to tonsilectomy and after that by 1 week i had rhiht hypochondrium pain and after 2 months i did US it reveal thick GB wall after that h repeated the US money times which sometimes gave +ve results and sometimes -ve last week i did LFT which reveals AST level about 56 otherwhse and protein 8.2 otherwise it was normal (i was taking doxycyclin thrapy for 5 days only 10 tablets ) i have not money can you answer me?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012