Had swollen tonsils with white spots. Having sore tongue. Also had a bump on thigh. Inter-related?

Hello, 7 days ago I started antibiotics for swollen, painful tonsils with white spots all over them. The antibiotics have not done anything thus far and I was negative for strep/bacterial infections. Now the tip of my tongue is sore as if I have eaten too many sweets or salty foods but I havent eaten anything out of the ordinary. Also, I am not sure if these are all related, but two days ago I felt a large silver-dollar sized bump on my thigh, which almost appears to be an allergic reaction , but this is the only spot I am noticing with it. There is no sensation when I press on it and it is not any different color than the surrounding skin.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012