Had surgical abortion. Prescribed Krimson. Feeling to urinate and vaginal heaviness. Side effects of pills?

Hi Doctor,
I m 26 years female ,I had a surgical abortion on March 3rd 2013 and after one week dr prescribed me to take Krimson 35 . After taking that pill i feel like i need to urinate and feel heavy in vaginal area, there is no burning sensation. Is that because of this pill? My whole mind is getting concentrated on this thing and feeling like hell as nothing is left in my life. This problem happened to me in the past also August 2010 and it has taken 8 months to go away. i have consulted so many doctors in the past and one doctor wrongly diagnosed me as overactive bladder which caused so much of vomiting so i gave up those medicines, and it has gone by itself after 5 months. i don't want to go under that trauma again. please help doctor
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013