Had surgery in eye following an accident. Having blurry vision, fluid build up in eye. Suggestions?

Dear Dr. last year I got car accident and due to that my head hit the front glass of the car since I forgot to use safety built unfortunately. my retina in right eye got detachment and bleeding and the eye got cataract . I did surgery and still following up my treatment with my Dr. but my vision has problem and it is still blur .Recently I saw a white fluid little bit in my eye. May I know what it would be and what I should do? Regards, Saeid
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012