Had surgery for post-traumatic glaucoma. Replaced Iotim eye drop with combigan. Can I continue with Iotim? Have hypothyroidism

Hello sir, I am 34 yr old man and in 2001 during a fight i get a trauma on my left eye result of this trauma was post-traumatic glaucoma i operate it and use iotim.5 eye drop for control IOP From2005 to2011 after it Dr. Suggest combigan eye drop and now i use latocom eye drop please suggest me that can i return to iotim .5 back i am also have hypothyroidism but now it controlled
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012