Had subdermal hematoma. Increased pressure in eye. Due to accident? Can it be cured?

I fell out of bed four and a half weeks ago and had a subdermal hematoma . I was admitted to the hospital after the emergency room treatment. two and a half weeks later I had another cat scan and the bleeding had stopped and I was told it was fine, that I was good to go to my horror, my yearly appointment with my ophthalmologist and found the my pressure, which which had been 12 in both eyes the last six years had suddenly jumped up to 24 and I think 26. I called my optomatrist who i had seen in late summer: he sent me my readings for the past 12 years up to last summer: it was always 14 until last summer it was 16. It seems strange that 3 or 4 months earlier I would have normal readings and after this accident it has changed drastically. is this like what happened? can it be cured? will it resolve? I do have appointments to have more scans done and studied. But i am very very upset about this. I had a huge goose egg above my eye at the hair line of my forehead . My vision was and is fine but i don t know what will hapen. I d appreciate your feed back. Thank you so much
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012