Had strep throat, taken medicines for phariginitis, feeling of phlegm ball in throat, accidentally pulled tonsils, bleeding, burning sensation

A couple of weeks ago I went into the ER in the middle of the night bc I had been fighting what I thought was a horribly painful ear infection/ strep throat . The doctor diagnosed it as laryngitis and gave me a shot that seemed to take away the pain in a few days. Since then, I ve had what I thought was a phlegm ball in my throat. This morning I tried to cough it up by making a sucking motion in my throat. It came to the front enough for me to feel it with my first finger , however I realized it was my tonsils that I had apparently pulled forward making bleed a little and now they freely move back and forth with a light fire sensation on my throat. I feel like I am constantly swallowing my tonsils.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012