Had slight bleeding, given Noristerine. Does drinking wine cause thinning in blood?

Hi my doctor gave me Noristerine as I had been bleeding slightly for six weeks (have recently come off HRT---I am in excellent health and am a non smoker and my BMI is spot on---I am 61 and never had children or any complications of any kind) I needed to have a smear test so she gave me the Noristerine--BUT this ahd the oposing effect and consequetially I have been beeding excessively for 7 days ---I am worried as I am going abroard for 10 days holiday (!!) and wonder if drinking two glasses of wine is going to cause over thinning of the blood and make my condition worse? I need also to take a continuous amount of Nurofen to knock the pain on the head---is this also going to make me bleed more due to thinning of the blood?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013