Had sigerian delivery, glucose level increased in body, weight gained. Medicine to lose weight?

i had a baby three months ago after sigerian. i was admit in the hospital for one month because i had to take restitches from upper side due to some complication so that time i had to much glucose in my body and my wait has increased & size of my stumuch, hips & breast also have been increase please suggest me can i do exercises for loosing wait and decrease my those unwanted size of my body parts what are those exercises.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012