Had shoulder surgery, having shoulder pains recently, constant pain in both hips, make sounds, had hysterectomy. Suggestions?

Hi Dr. Goyal, I had had shoulder surgery in 2008, but recently its in a lot of pain, swelling even down towards the side of my breasts... the pain constant but sometimes but I am so used to it that it feels like to have this kind of pain is the only way I am normal. I am also having constant pain in both hips, locking popping and clicking that makes it hard to walk. I am 40, hysterectomy at 38, 3 live births.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012