Had short period with spotting. Pregnancy, infection test negative. Pain decreased with antibiotic. Are pregnancy test accurate?

hi i am a woman that I had period 2 weeke ago but it was not usual 2 days was normal and 3 days was spotting but not very light,after 5 days it terminated but my normal period is 7 days,after that I took the pregnancy test ( urine test)but it was negative after one week I had safe sexual activity and after that I had a abdominal pain so I visited doctor again and took pregnancy test and infection test but both of them were negative and doctor gave me antibiotic because he believed that maybe I have low infection,I took that antibiotic and my pain decrease (for example before when I seat I felt the pain but now it would be ok)but now I feel the pain in my womb the left side and it not continues,I mean I feel it sometimes not all the time.could you guide me what should I do and are the preganancy test is accurate or no?can it result in pregnancy in out of womb?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013