Had sexual intercourse, severe headache, spotting on urinating, tingling in vagina. Cure for symptoms?

I had sex four days ago, the same day I started having a bad headache and the next day I noticed spotting that only occurred when I peed, also I had menstrual like cramps , I ve had a tingling feeling in my vagina and it feels like I have to pee, but when I do pee only a little comes out and I have slight abdominal pains when I pee. What could be going on, it s only been four days since I had sex.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013