Had sex withdrawal method. Took Nordette. Failed to take 2nd dose. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello Doctors. We had sex last monday ( March 18, 2013) the 3rd round we had sex, I didn t use a condom. but I m sure that I pulled my penis out before ejaculating. So to make sure that she wouldn t be pregnant, I let her took 4 pills of nordette after the day our intercourse but she failed to take the second dose. I just want to ask if there s a possibility of her getting pregnant because she didn t take the second dose of nordette? And if the nordette is still effective even without taking the other dose.By the way, her last menstruation was March 7 - 12, 2013. I really need answers, thanks. I hope you can help me with my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013