Had sex with married woman who also had sex with husband. Are the children mine?

Hello, I had sex with a married woman on March 11, 2012 and she is 27 weeks pregnant today. She also had sex with her husband on march 4th, 2012 but he doesn t think it s his. I did ejaculate inside her and they have been having unprotected sex for 5 years and have never had any kids. She won t do a DNA test untilthey are born and they are in the process of a divorce. but I was wondering how likely it is that they Are mine because I really care about her and hope that they are mine. They are also fraternal twins.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Since your friend conceived during march, her last menstrual period date can help in deciding the most fertile period of her cycle. The duration of her cycles is also needed to calculate the most likely time of her ovulation. However, DNA test will be confirmatory.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal