Had sex with condom which slipped during withdrawal. Inserted VCF, took Nextchoice. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, The first day of my last period was November 30th. My husband and I had what we thought was protected sex on December 9th, to find out that the condom slipped off on withdraw. There was still fluid left in the condom and most of it on my husband. We immediatly inserted 2 VCF, and took Next Choice about 14 hours later. Thinking that my ovaulation day was on the 7th, what are the chances that I will be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012