Had sex using postinor 2, usual cycles. Delayed periods, home test positive. Any effect of postinor on pregnancy ?

My steady girlfriend had her menses on april 1, 2012.we had sex using postinor 2 on april12. She had bleeding for 3days(menses) on may 3. we had no sex for the whole of may. When her period failed to come in early june we did a preg test which was positive.we did an ultrasound scan on june 25 which gave age of pregnancy as 6w+6d and EDC of februay 12 2013. Did my girlfriend cheat on me in may or is there any possibility that this delayed age of pregnancy is any effect of postinor on a pregnancy that occured in april?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012