Had sex, took pill, vomiting, delay in period. How to get sure of pregnancy?

i made love to my wife on 19th/20th feb. upteen times, since were on a anniversary holiday.she had her periods on jan 4th and got over on 9th jan. she again had periods or light spotting type from 12th jan to 16th jan. this had never happened before(is it periods?) she took unwanted 72 , ie the morning pill after on the 20th afternoon. till today ie 6th mar, she just got no symptoms BUT vomitted once. now we are worried , is she pregnant. her age is 46. does the period due as 28th feb (as per her normal cycle) or because of the light spotting is an issue.or the pill caused the vomitting or the delay in periods. we use it every month or 2 months ,, the pill to be safe and have unprotected sex.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013