Had sex multiple times before. Now, having spotting before and after sex. Pregnant?

I have had sex multiple times the last few weeks. I d say 3-5 times a week all with different guys. With all of themwe have used condoms every single time and responsively. I had sex last night and noticed before we had sex I had just a little blood coming out. We had intercourse and I started bleeding after. But it was only spotted. Not the whole menstrual bleeding. Today, I am bleeding, but its not like the usual bleeding like if I were on my actual menstrual cycle. Its still spotted bleeding. What is my body saying? Could I possibly be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013