Had sex and took contraceptive. Have dryness and itching in Labia Minora causing cuts. Remedy?

hello doctor. i had sex and took an emergency contraceptive . which earlier too had dried up my vagina . but this time along with the dryness im experiencing a lot of itching in my labia minora . i apply soframycine, it feels better till i scratch or rub the area again. ive even cut myself scratching it. and now it burns as well :( its been 2-3 weeks since it started itching) please suggest me something
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013