Had sex, abnormal clotting, nausea, nipples tender, urinating more, hpt negative. What could this be?

So, I had sex...on the 27th and 29th of March (my most fertile days of the month). On the 4th, I woke up with 4 spots of blood in my pants, and that was it. On the 5th, I had pink spotting for a few minutes and that was it..immediately after that, fatigue, nausea, painful tender nipples and swollen chest occurred (sometimes with pain so sharp I almost cried), with slight abdominal cramps and pain in my back. Soon I was vomiting in the mornings and urinating often. My metabolism shot up and I was hungry and nauseous all the time. My period came a day later than expected (on April 11th) and started really light with tiny clots. There has been abnormal clotting. And the nausea is still here along with an even worse fatigue, lower back pain, abdominal pressure..my nipples are still somewhat tender and soft but not as much as before. I'm still constantly hungry and urinating more than usual. The test I took on the 11th was negative, but I know I didn't do it right....What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013