Had sex. Having sore nipple with swollen breast and abdominal crams. Pregnant?

Hi! My name is April and, of course, I have a slight problem. A couple of weeks ago, my nipples became sensitive which is unusual because they re never sensitive; I have irregular periods and no normal symptoms to detect when it will arrive. Approximately five days after my nipples became sore, my breasts began to swell and become very sore. The past two times I ve had sex with my boyfriend, I ve experienced a type of dull and searing pain across my lower abdomen , between and below my pelvic bone. Is there something serious wrong with me? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013