Had sex. Having pink bleeding, light cramping. Pregnancy test negative. Suggestions?

I have very strong period.My menstrual cycle ranges from 24-28 days . I got my usual heavy period (so strong it woke me up @4 am ) on the 27th December 2012. I had sex with my husband the week stating the 7th jan .My ovulation occured on the 10th. Then the 17th I woke that morning to light pink bleed that turned brown but only enough when I wiped, so I presumed I was getting my period as I was having some cramping.For the next 3 days I had only brown stringy mucus . Then the 21st @11am I got strong cramping and bright red bleed which lasted only till that night. Then the following 2 days it was brown/pinkish.Woke up this morning and it s gone. I have been have light cramping that comes and goes. I took a test this morning and it was negetative??? I feel like I am pregnant asI am feeling strange and never have had a period like that!!! Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013