Had sex. Did not let my partner ejaculate completely. My periods are delaying. Should i really worry for that? Am i pregnant?

Last month I had a sexual try with my lover in the 8 th day of my cycle. My period had stopped 3 days before the day which i had an intercourse. Actually i didnt stay back until he ejaculates and am not very sure about that whether the sperms entered into my vagina or not???? I was on the top position. I have a regular periods of 28 days always. Sometimes i used to get earlier periods but never delayed. But this month i didnt get my periods yet. Now 3 days delayed. Should i really worry for that??? Am i pregnant???
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013