Had semen discharge in urine due to poisoning, took medication. Perineal raphe got detached, erection problem. Advise ?

some people gave me chemicals in the milk to kill me it directly attacked my penis but by gods grace i m alive after having milk i felt cold ..... i think it made my blood cold after that i suffered from semen discharge in my urine for 2-3 months for that i took many medicines but there is still a problem in my perineal raphe where penis starts that raphe got detached and there is like a spot of black skin and it cause pain and there is problem in my erection also what shiuld i do plz suggest?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012