Had protected ex and took pills. Have irregular periods. Reason?

In December I decided to go back on the pill after a year off and only took 3 pills before forgetting to take them whilst away so didn t bother taking the rest of the months course. Ever since we have just used condoms being very safe. However my periods have been very irregular and this month I have not had a period?? I m very concerned. Could it be that the 2 or 3 pills I took have messed up my system. I am def not pregnant as I have taken a test. Many thanks Sara.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013